In response to the Faculty Senate’s charge, we present for your consideration three separate proposals dealing with restructuring of theKetteringUniversityfaculty governance system.
This is Part Three: Committee Revisions. In this part, we propose changes to the Faculty Senate Bylaws. Such changes must be approved by both a two-thirds majority of those voting (with notice) at a Faculty Senate meeting. These changes do not require a Faculty-wide vote.
On the following pages, we propose the creation of eight Senate committees:
- Curriculum (Representative Faculty)
- Promotion, Tenure, and Ethics (Representative Faculty)
- Policy Review (General Faculty)
- International Programs (General Faculty)
- Senior Thesis (General Faculty)
- Recruitment and Retention (General Faculty)
- Academic Computing (General Faculty)
- Resources (General Faculty)
Senate, Faculty; Huggins, James; and Hassold, Gregory N., "Faculty Senate Reorganization: Committee Changes" (2007). Constitution. 5.